Desgination: Professor Qualifications: B. Pharm., M.Sc., MBA., Ph.D. (Ife); FPCPharm; FNAPharm Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION Pharmacy Administration RESEARCH INTEREST
- Medicine optimization
- Pharmacy Education
- Pharmacy legislation and policy
- Fakeye, T.O., Adisa, R and Erhun, W.O (2017). Developing a model for teaching and learning clinical pharmacy components of the pharmacy curriculum in Nigeria Pharmacy Education; 17 (1) 60 – 66
- Osemene, KP and Erhun, W.O. (2016) A Study of the Technology used in Community Pharmacy Practice in Nigeria, The Pacific Journal of Science and Technology; 17. (2.): 329 – 340
- Akinniyi, A. and Erhun, W.O. (2016). Assessment of the documentation of pharmaceutical care activities among community pharmacists in Ibadan. West African Journal of Pharmacy; 27(1):88 – 97
- Ajemigbitse A.A, Omole M.K, and Erhun, W.O (2016). Effect of providing feedback and prescribing education on prescription writing: An intervention study Annals of African Medicine 15(1); 1-6,
- Ipingbemi, A.E and Erhun, W.O. ( 2015). Cost implications of treatment of diabetes mellitus in a secondary healthcare facility in Ibadan. Afr. J. Med. Sci., 44, 79 – 87.
- Ipingbemi, A.E., Erhun, W.O. and Awogbemi, J.K. ( 2014). Evaluation of Management and Treatment Outcome of Diabetes Mellitus in a secondary healthcare facility in South West Nigeria. West African Journal of Pharmacy; 25(2):88 – 97
- Soyemi, I and Erhun, W.O. ( 2014). Patient’s response to waiting time at the outpatient pharmacy of the National Orthopedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos. West African Journal of Pharmacy 25 (1) 20 – 26.
- Ajemigbitse A.A, Omole M.K, Ezike N. and Erhun W.O (2014). Assessment of the Knowledge and Attitude of Intern Doctors to Medication Prescribing Errors in a Nigeria Tertiary Hospital.Journal of Basic and Clinical Pharmacy 5(1)7-14.
- Erhun, W.O., Osigbesan T and Awogbemi, K.J. ( 2013). Study of Pharmacists and Physician’s views on Pharmacist Prescribing in Nigeria. West African Journal of Pharmacy 24 (2) 48-57.
- Ajemigbitse A.A, Omole M.K. and Erhun W.O (2013) Medication Prescribing Errors in a Tertiary Hospital in Nigeria: Types, Prevalence and Clinical Significance. West African Journal of Pharmacy 24 (2) 76-82.
- Ajemigbitse A.A, Omole M.K, Osi-Ogbu O.F and Erhun W.O (2013). A qualitative study of causes of prescribing errors among junior medical doctors in a Nigeria in-patient setting. Annals of African Medicine (2013) 12 (4) 223-231.
- Osemene, K. P. Ilori, M. O. and Erhun, W. O. (2012). Evaluation of Factors that influence Technology-Oriented Alliances among Pharmaceutical Industries in Nigeria. Int. J. Bio. Pharm and Allied Sci., 1(2): 113-123.
- Erhun, W.O. (2012) “Poverty, Disease and Drugs in Regional Development” West African Journal of Pharmacy, 23(2), 3 – 13.
- Osemene, K.P., Ilori, M.O.., Elujoba, A.A. and Erhun, W.O. (2011)“ Developing a framework for ethnomedicine innovation system in Nigeria” Nig. J. Nat. Prod, and Med. 15: 38 – 44,
- Ajemigbitse A.A, Omole M.K. and Erhun W.O (2011) An Evaluation of the Types, Prevalence and Severity of Prescribing Errors in National Hospital Abuja. Archives of Nigerian Medicine and Medical Sciences 8 (1) 22-31.
- Afolabi, M.O., Oyebisi, T.O., and Erhun, W.O. (2010). Prescription Dispensing and Patient Waiting Lines in Hospital Pharmacies in Nigeria. The Journal of Medicine Use in Developing Countries 2 (1), 11-26.
- Afolabi, M.O., Oyebisi, T.O. and Erhun W.O ( 2009), Doctors and nurses perceptions of pharmacists activities in university teaching hospitals in Nigeria. The Journal of Medicine in Developing Countries 1(3): 24 – 36
- Afolabi, M.O., Oyebisi, T.O. and Erhun W.O (2009), Pharmacists views of operational problems in Hospital pharmacies in South Western Nigeria. The Journal of Medicine in Developing Countries 1(4): 14 – 24.
- Erhun W.O., Adekoya A..O, Erhun, M.O. and Bamgbade, O.O. (2009), “Legal Issues in Prescription Writing: A Study of Two Health Institutions in Nigeria” International Journal of Pharmacy Practice. 17: 1–5.
- Erhun, W.O and Akintilebo, T.A. (2008), “Assessment of the Mandatory Continuing Professional development programme for Pharmacists in Nigeria” Nigerian Journal of Pharmacy, 41,(3) 33- 41.
- Demehin, A.I., Babalola, O.O. and Erhun, W.O. (2008), Pharmacists and Nurses perception of medication errors in a Nigerian University Teaching Hospital. International Journal of Health Research, 1(2), 51 – 61.
- Erhun, W.O. and Maitanmi O.E. (2007). Patient compliance with pharmacists dispensed medicines in a university community. Nigerian Journal of Pharmacy, 40, (July – September), 48 – 54.